In this case, all that glitters is gold!
The Armand de Brignac Dynastie Collection
The Armand de Brignac Dynastie collection and exclusively listed at the Hakkasan Las Vegas, the new, five-level culinary and nightlife mecca at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. This collection, an unprecedented package for $500,000.00, making it the world's most extravagant bottle service experience.
Armand de Brignac ("Ace of Spades") Champagne announced the new Armand de Brignac Dynastie: an extremely rare, one-of-a-kind collection of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne that includes every available bottle format, from the standard 750-milliliter bottle to the exclusive and world-record breaking 30-liter Midas. Collectively, the Armand de Brignac Dynastie amounts to over 100 bottles – 109 to be exact – of handmade, prestige cuvee Champagne
The Armand de Brignac Dynastie collection at Hakkasan Nightclub consists of nine different Armand de Brignac Brut Gold bottle sizes:
- Bouteille - 750 ml (standard bottle size)
- Magnum - 1.5 liters(equivalent to 2 standard bottles)
- Jeroboam – 3 liters(equivalent to 4 standard bottles)
- Rehoboam – 4.5 liters(equivalent to 6 standard bottles)
- Methuselah – 6 liters(equivalent to 8 standard bottles)
- Salmanazar – 9 liters(equivalent to 12 standard bottles)
- Balthazar – 12 liters(equivalent to 16 standard bottles)
- Nebuchadnezzar – 15 liters(equivalent to 20 standard bottles)
- Midas – 30 liters(equivalent to 40 standard bottles)
About Armand de Brignac ChampagneArmand de Brignac Champagne, instantly identifiable by the distinctive pewter Ace of Spades insignias on its unique, paperless bottle, exemplifies unmatched winemaking expertise and a true passion for the art of Champagne. A staff of just eight people crafts each bottle of Armand de Brignac by hand at our family house, established in 1763 in Chigny-les-Roses, France. Armand de Brignac counts among its accolades a score of 98 points from world-renowned wine critic Jose Penin and words of praise from UK critic Jancis Robinson. Armand de Brignac's flagship Brut Gold cuvee was ranked No. 1 by Fine Champagne Magazine in their "100 Best Champagnes for 2010" blind tasting. Armand de Brignac is currently available in more than 110 countries worldwide.
Armand de Brignac Brut Gold and Rose at the LCBO in Vintage May 11th, 2013
Armand de Brignac distributed in Toronto through The Kolonaki Group